Friday, September 10, 2010

Jiko Shokai

Well... I've been in Japan for around 7 weeks now (which is nuts by the way), and it seems appropriate that I finally start a blog.  I meant to start one before I left, but for those who know me (and if you're reading this clearly you do because I'm really not interesting enough for people who don't know me to read it) this cannot be that big of a surprise.  Anyway, please thank a good friend of mine who called my bluff when I said I'd start a blog if she did as well... alas here we are. Now, a couple of notes before I write a legitimate blog post:  1) yes, I'm still in Japan teaching English, and contrary to my fantasy world I am not fluent in the language after a little under two months in the country.  2)  I will try to get caught up on all the crazy stuff I've done so far, but this make take some time, so I'll just start writing from where I'm at now and throw in a few weeks of backstory later.  3)  Japan's kind of a cool place... actually really cool you should check it out some time.  Okay that is all for now, but please check in and I'll try to have some stories up.

No comments:

Post a Comment